Friday 23 April 2010

E-poking Simon Kirby with an e-stick

After the high of my letter from Simon Burgess (Lab), I felt the inevitable low - the feeling I had been short-changed a bit by Simon Kirby (Con) and his 'HELLO' email. It wasn't really cutting it for me.

So I decided to give him an e-poke with an e-stick to try and get hold of some of his campaign literature.

===============================
Thanks Simon

I forgot to tell you where I live - [Address withheld to prevent being mobbed by 'The Whale' fans]

I appreciate you're very busy but can you let me know when you/your team plan to drop a campaign leaflet off or perhaps you could pop something in the post explaining your policies with regards the Brighton Kemptown constituency.

All the best - Mr Spratticus

On 21 April 2010 16:58, Kemptown Conservatives <brighton@tory.org> wrote:

Dear Mr Spratticus

Thanks for getting in touch.  We have been very busy delivering across the constituency and if we have missed you I must apologise.  I will make sure that we do not miss you again.  Thank you and Kind Regards

Simon Kirby
Conservative Parliamentary Candidate
Brighton Kemptown

No comments:

Post a Comment